Hi !

I'm trying to implement an interface between Julia and a program
developping in C++. For that I would like to use ccall from Julia to call C
functions which call C++ functions of my program in a shared library. When
I create a shared library from a file.c it works but when I create a shared
library with the same function in a file.cpp and call it from Julia I've
got this error :
*ERROR: ccall: could not find function hello in library libtest*
* in anonymous at no file*

I really don't understand why the simple fact to name my file "file.cpp"
instead of "file.c" change something. In both case I generate a "file.o"
with -fPIC option and put it in a shared library... Can someone explain me
the reason please?

Guillaume