Hi Todd,

First, congratulations to @acc team for the great job!

We are implementing a new version of CloudArray
(https://github.com/gsd-ufal/CloudArray.jl) by using
Parallel.Accelerator.jl. We are implementing a cloud service for processing
fully PolSAR images, real PolSAR images from NASA UAVSAR project
(http://uavsar.jpl.nasa.gov), we have ~4 TB of fully PolSAR images in Azure
SSD disks. We forked JuliaBox and adapt it to Azure, we use Julia on top of
Docker and Azure.

Naelson (Cc'ed) had some troubles after an update, he'll write here if he
still hasn't solved the problem yet.

We're glad to hear that ParallelAccelerator.jl will use Julis threads, this
will probably save us time in investigating how to take advantage of both
@acc and threads.

Best,

André Lage.