Hi all,

We are pleased to release version 0.5 of Nemo, our computer algebra package
written in Julia.

Instructions on how to get Nemo are on our website:

http://nemocas.org/downloads.html

Note that we have moved our repository, so existing users may need to
reinstall.

Documentation for Nemo, including example code, how to get started etc., is
available online:

http://nemocas.github.io/Nemo.jl/latest/

The new features of Nemo 0.5 include:

* Wrap Arb's arb_mat, acb_mat (matrices over R and C)
* Wrap Arb's arb_poly, acb_poly (polys over R and C)
* Completely rewritten, online documentation
* Wrap Flint's fmpq_mat (matrices over Q)
* Nullspace over the integers (using HNF)
* Factorisations now return a Dict
* Make caching of parent objects optional
* Add benchmarks
* Remove a lot of type instability
* Integrate C libraries with Julia's counted malloc
* Redesign abstract type hierarchy
* Appveyor continuous integration for Windows
* Lots of cleaning up and restructuring of the code base
* Many bug fixes

We will release a small update in the next few weeks to support Julia 0.5
when it comes out, However it should work with nightlies right now with
some warnings.

Enjoy,

The Nemo Developers.