I agree, it would be great to get it going.

I'll open a ticket later on tonight or tomorrow. I'm not sure I can
contribute much more to it myself. I think the first thing to do might be
to contact the libuv people and ask them whether libuv is expected to run
on WSL. It may just be a waiting game, until Microsoft are able to
implement enough syscalls for them.

Bill.