Minsky died of a cerebral hemorrhage at the age of 88.[40]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky#cite_note-40> Ray Kurzweil
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil> says he was contacted by the
cryonics organization Alcor Life Extension Foundation
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcor_Life_Extension_Foundation> seeking
Minsky's body.[41]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky#cite_note-Kurzweil-41> Kurzweil
believes that Minsky was cryonically preserved by Alcor and will be revived
by 2045.[41]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky#cite_note-Kurzweil-41> Minsky
was a member of Alcor's Scientific Advisory Board
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advisory_Board>.[42]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky#cite_note-AlcorBoard-42> In
keeping with their policy of protecting privacy, Alcor will neither confirm
nor deny that Alcor has cryonically preserved Minsky.[43]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky#cite_note-43>

We better do a good job.