> Maybe it is a bit redundant to have the base module name before all the
type and function names?

That was done to avoid getting two docstrings for objects with the same
name but from different modules appearing together, which, though probably
an unlikely situation, would be a bit confusing to readers. Perhaps a
middle ground would be to only print the parent module name, rather than
the entire module "path".