If you like windows (I don't) there is a promising new julia 2D plotting (link : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/julia-users/by8YlsmRnHg) very new but nice graphics.

Plots is really an excellent plotting, with all backends that can make you external plotting.

Le 28/08/2016 à 02:19, Chris Rackauckas a écrit :
Plots.jl has different behavior depending on the chosen backend. It defaults to Plotly, which is why it opened in the browser. However, for plots which open in their own window, you can try installing PyPlot, GR, PlotlyJS, etc.: just checkout the backend page: https://juliaplots.github.io/backends/.

I would recommend giving the PyPlot backend for Plots a try.