Hello everyone,

I would like to announce my REPL enhancing package PimpMyREPL. The package
aims to be the for the Julia REPL as Pimp My Ride was for cars :)

It adds syntax highlighting, matching bracket highlighting, fancy error
messages and other goodies to the standard Julia REPL just by loading the
package:

<https://camo.githubusercontent.com/3cc1b639c8e0c129b419bb4727266cb56432241e/68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f777452304153442e706e67>

I've made a small video highlighting most of the features of PimpMyREPL and
I think that is the best way to learn about the
package: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTLPAOLLbTU. Make sure you watch
the video in 1080p for the text to be non blurry.

The URL for the package is: https://github.com/KristofferC/PimpMyREPL.jl if
you would rather read the text description than watch the video.

Best regards,
Kristoffer Carlsson