Hi Julians!

I am the author and currently only maintainer of the Conda.jl package. This package is a thin wrapper on top of the `conda` package manager, well known in the Python community. This package bring to Julia the ability to install native (binary) and Python dependencies in a cross-platform way, without any administrative rights. It is used by the PyCall.jl package to install Python if no other installation is found, and a lot of other packages with complex dependencies. As such, Conda.jl gets around 200 downloads a day, and is an important builiding block of the Julia ecosystem, especially on Windows.

Unfortunatly, as I am not using Julia anymore, I do not have much time to continue maintaining this package, and I'd like to someone else to take over this repository.

I plan to stay around for 6 month helping the new maintainer(s?) to work with the code. The code itself is very simple, less than 300 lines of code. This code do not need specific knowledge, only to read the documentation of `conda`. A bit of understanding of native libraries and dependencies can help, but can be aquired on the fly.

If you want to help, or are just want to get more informations, please contact me by email at lut...@luthaf.fr.

Best regards,
--
Luthaf