Okay, this is a little weird.

If I run the following it looks like the culprit is a dirty package:

julia> Pkg.checkout("Distributions")
INFO: Checking out Distributions master...
INFO: Pulling Distributions latest master...
WARNING: Distributions is fixed at 0.10.1+ conflicting with requirement for
GaussianMixtures: [0.0.0,0.10.0)

The weird thing is that the REQUIRE file for GaussianMixtures does not
mention the 0.10.1+

julia 0.3
Clustering
Distributions