"would it be possible to somehow create numeric libraries /  code in Julia,
and "export" (emscripten?)  asm.js "pure" javascript numerical code"

Yes, in theory, but someone would have to do it/finish (I recall some small
demo). As Emscripten "is an LLVM
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LLVM>-to-JavaScript
compiler. It takes LLVM bitcode - which can be generated from C/C++".
There's an issue on Github on it, that was stalled, last I checked.

However, some dependencies, e.g. BLAS, are in Fortran and assembly (that
Emscripten doesn't support), so the unofficial Julia-lite branch (without
those) should be doable.

JavaScript would also not support Threads (only experimental in 0.5 anyway)
etc.

I guess you where really after BLAS, linear algebra etc. and then
WebAssembly would be a better target than asm.js. Or you could reimplement,
what of BLAS etc. you need.. in pure Julia..

--
Palli.