In this specific instance, it is worse: searching for "julia cookbook"
or "julia recipes" leads you to the work of Juila Child. "julia -child"
etc is only marginally better, there are apperently many cookbook
authors with the first name Julia.

Searching within Wikibooks and similar (Github) works though, which is
why I suggested contributing to an existing effort.