I've become convinced that upgrading my Mac to the latest OS (Sierra) has
slowed down Julia in some areas. (One test showed a fourfold speed
reduction compared with the same test running on the last release.) But to
get some real-world numbers and eliminate some obvious explanations I'm
looking for something simple to install that measures general Julia
performance on a particular processor, compared only with itself (not
compared with Octave or C, for example).

Is there a ready-made suite of benchmarks that can be easily run on 0.4.7
and 0.5 that gives a score I can use to compare with other computers
running Julia?