On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 2:39 PM,  <varun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but apparently, after
> updating to v0.5, I can no longer find the packages that I had previously

This is expected since packages might use different code on different
julia versions and simply copying the code can cause subtle breakage.

> installed in v0.4. The console says, argumenterror: Module Statsbase not
> found in current path. I tried Pkg.status in my pwd and it didn't show any
> of the previous packages that I had installed. Am I doing something wrong
> here? How do I install all the packages I previously had?

You can copy the old REQUIRE to the new location and run
`Pkg.update()`. The REQUIRE file, which record the packages you
explicitly installed is located in the `Pkg.dir()` of the
corresponding version.