Tom, I appreciate the quick response. Your example does produce a plot with
the appropriate ylimits, however the use of subplots is important for my
application since I have multiple data sets of varying size that I would
like to show on different subplots with a common set of ylimits (or
xlimits). Thanks for looking into this!