Just clarifying: For a two part package name that begins with an acronym
and ends in a word

the present guidance:
     the acronym is to be uppercased and the second word is to be
capitalized, no separator.
     so: CSSScripts, HTMLLinks

the desired guidance (from 24hrs of feedback):
     the acronym is to be titlecased and the second word is to be
capitalized, no separator.
     so: CssScripts, HtmlLinks

What is behind the present guidance?