On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Cristóvão Duarte Sousa
<cris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Yichao.
>
> Rereading my first question and reading your second answer I think may have
> been not clear in the first one.
> In the first question, I wanted to ask not about the current state but
> rather about the future goal of the development.
> Is your "no" about the current state or are you saying it is not a future
> goal at all?

It's "no" in that I don't think anyone is working on it or planning to
work on it so it's not part of "current thread support development".
We'll likely add that later but the first "stable" version of
threading support will unlikely support that.

Relevant issues, https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/issues/16134 and
(more accurately) https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/issues/17573