Actually, there is one more thing you could do. Download DependencyWalker
[1] and run it on libarb.dll in place where it currently is in your
Nemo/local/lib directory. It's bound to complain a lot, and there will be
lots of yellow flags. But what we are looking for is missing dependencies
that we are responsible for.

Bill.

[1] http://www.dependencywalker.com/