Yes, we'll eventually get rid of the warnings. Technically we only fully
support Julia-0.4 at the moment. However, Nemo is known to work with
Julia-0.5 with some warnings.

Thanks for persisting with it. I'm glad it is working for you now.

We'll try to figure out how to stop this happening in future, so you don't
have to go through this again!

Bill.