On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Kevin Liu <kvt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached!

```
help?> permutedims
search: permutedims permutedims! ipermutedims

  permutedims(A, perm)

  Permute the dimensions of array A. perm is a vector specifying a permutation
  of length ndims(A). This is a generalization of transpose for
  multi-dimensional arrays. Transpose is equivalent to permutedims(A, [2,1]).

  julia> A = reshape(collect(1:8), (2,2,2))
  2×2×2 Array{Int64,3}:
  [:, :, 1] =
   1  3
   2  4
  <BLANKLINE>
  [:, :, 2] =
   5  7
   6  8

  julia> permutedims(A, [3, 2, 1])
  2×2×2 Array{Int64,3}:
   1  3
   5  7
  <BLANKLINE>
   2  4
   6  8
```

You are not giving `permutedims` the correct second parameters
(https://github.com/hpoit/MLN.jl/blob/1c13725666f34587e57c4a1757e6222cacaeab73/BN/src/FactorOperations.jl#L66).