I tried adding some notes about the bug fix I submitted to the CVS to
the wiki. However, I got an error message when I tried to save my
additions to that wiki page. I tried this on both my MS Windows box
and my Debian Linux box.

I could sucessfully commit edits to another page in the OpenJUMP wiki.

Can someone else see if they can edit the "done" page on the OpenJUMP wiki?

In the meantime, you can find notes on my change at the JPP Wiki:

http://thejumppilotproject.pbwiki.com/Bug%20Fix%2000001

SS