Stefan,

I don't personally have a problem switching to Java 1.5, but I know
when we brought it up before some of the Linux developers were
concerned.

I don't know if those developers are still working with OpenJUMP, but
it may be something to think about.

Perhaps we can set a timetable to move to Java 1.5?

The Sunburned Surveyor