Hei Sascha,

> sorry for this inconvenient editing.
> Batik itself is near it's next stable release (1.7)
> Maybe we can add this stable version to
> OpenJump to circumvent this problem.

if it appears and we can add it, please notfiy me. Eventually i could
also replace all batik libs by your batik-all.jar?

stefan

>>> http://jump-pilot.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/jump-pilot/PrintLayoutPlugin/lib/js.jar
>>> http://jump-pilot.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/jump-pilot/PrintLayoutPlugin/lib/pdf-transcoder.jar
>>> http://jump-pilot.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/jump-pilot/PrintLayoutPlugin/lib/xml-apis-ext.jar