I have a basic reverse linestring beanshell script.  It works on one
selected linstring.  No error checking is implemented yet.

{
import com.vividsolutions.jts.geom.Coordinate;
import com.vividsolutions.jts.geom.GeometryFactory;
import com.vividsolutions.jump.util.CoordinateArrays;

firstLayer =
wc.layerViewPanel.selectionManager.layersWithSelectedItems.iterator
().next();
firstFeature =
wc.layerViewPanel.selectionManager.getFeaturesWithSelectedItems
(firstLayer).iterator().next();
Coordinate[] a = firstFeature.getGeometry().getCoordinates();
CoordinateArrays.reverse(a);
firstFeature.setGeometry(CoordinateArrays.toLineOrPoint(a, new
GeometryFactory()));
wc.layerViewPanel.repaint();
}

regards,