The concurrent modification error occurred for me just as it did for Pedro -
when opening a project file.  It got almost all of the way through loading
the layers before it hit.  I'll try to reproduce it again and get a trace
this time.  I was just taken off guard by the Log command not being there.

regards,
Larry