Hei Pedro made a good point:

> Putting all together it's quite tempting to say: "...why don't we simply
> adopt the Core from Kosmo as the OJ Core altogether...?!?".

What is your oppinon on that? Pro's & Con's?
(this goes especially to Larry, SIGLE/Erwan, Ugo, Michael and the Pirol
Team)

If all plugins work in the same way as they did previously.. and the
programming effort for a plugin is not higher than for JUJMP then it is
worth to consider this option.
I guess most work will probably go into the generation of new
translation files. But since they use i18n this is not a tricky thing.

The point for me is, that I rather like to make some functionality
plugins and don't want to work on core stuff (because it is usually more
difficult an i am not a programmer).

But i would also like to see a copy on sourceforge.

before i do any further comments i shall have a look on Kosmo, first.

stefan