> Stefan: Yes, I have tried the SISDB plugIn but you can not
> save a table yet :-(

I did not have the time yet to add the saving part...
But I also don't know how to add it...
The SISDB plugin is a Datastore, so you can add a layer
through the "Layers/Add Dataset" menu.
But *JUMP doesn't define any interface for a writing Datastore,
so I should create my own "Save As" menu for that, but I don't
know if that would really be a good idea...

Bye
Paolo Rizzi