Stefan,

  Sorry, I assumed it was you.  This is the comment from the Extensions Manager:

CataloguedExtension { SDE extension, ArcSDE plugin, LB, version: 1.2,
JUMP version: 1.1.2, description: 'A ArcSDE database reader for JUMP.
But i am not yet sure if it works - since i exlcuded this plugin from
the ISA TOols 2.0.(sstein)', resources = [arcsde_plugin_isa2.0.jar,
arcsde.jar, concurrent.jar, jpe91_sdk.jar, jsde91_sdk.jar]}

regards,
Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/