Hmm, I'm with you on installing plugins, but I'm not sure I agree that
the UI stuff should (or could) be configurable in the same way.

How about I get plugin support working and you can take it from there?
 Perhaps I'll like the UI stuff after I see it in action.

regards,
Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/