Hi,

The sceenshot you sent looks nice ;-)
I just have a question related to user requests we read recently on this
list.
Do you intend to manage differently attribute views of editable features
and attribute views of non editable features.
I don't know if it is feasable (and if it is a good idea), but I think
it is important to consider both cases and to have an idea about how we
want to manage them on the long run.

my 2c

Michaël