--- Stefan Steiniger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

Dear Stefan, Dear Pedro,
I agry with Stefan. Probabily Pirol's raster plugin is
better than the internal OJ raster display
but, the internal one can open ECW file (putting the
ECW dll libraries in the lib/ext directory) and it
seems to be quite faster than Pirol's.
Of coarse with Pirol's one user can change image
properties which internal on can't. Pirol's can also
display very well JPG and PNG (internal one has still
problems, I think).
I have a question: is it possible to tranfer  ECW
capability to the pirol'splugin? Or is it possible to
extend the Pirol's Image Property capability to the
internal one?

PS. There is a bug in OJ 20070611 1.2B nightly build
with only Pirol's raster plugin installed (no other
plugins, no ECW libraries):
I open a raster with Pirol's Raster plugin but when I
try to remove it (List menu>Remove selected image
layer...) I have a message of error:
No Such Method Error
com.vividsolution.jump.workbench.model.layermerge.display(Lcom/vividsolution/jump/workbrench/model/layerable;)V(No
Such Method Error
And the raster is still displayed. It is removed only
using the Menu bar>Layer>Remove selected layer
This doesn't happen with Pirol's Openjump Software
(maybe the origibal 1.2b version)
Tanks for the answer

Bye and thanks

Peppe