Okay,

I've created a local SVN repository [1],
loaded the dump and checked out the trunk. All was pretty
fine. Plug-ins were there, and the only md5sum mismatches
come from tag substitution, but this alright.
Ergo: Andreas dump file seems to be fine. Therefore
the mistake was being made later when importing the
dump into SF's repository.

Best,
Sascha

[1] see attached script - I'd run the commands individually
    so no guarantee that the script works.