I have no problem with implementing the [/trunk /braches /tag]
structure for development of plug-in modules. All of our main
developers should now have write access to the SVN so they may modify
their own respective plug-in modules if they wish to do so. (If you
need help doing this with SVN please let me know.)

If there is a plug-in that is no longer actively developed or
maintained we can make the same changes. I only ask that you post to
the list first to make sure no one claims the plug-in module that you
want to change.

I believe this should take care of the changes that I needed to make
to complete our migration. (I still need to move the /tags folder
under the /core folder.) I want to thank everyone for their patience,
helpful suggestions, and direct assistance. This was definitely a team
effort. :]