Hi SS,

  OK by me.  IMO Javadoc comments should be short statements of
purpose.  They shouldn't talk about algorithms, but should document
anything unusual about parameters.  For example, Object parameters are
used in RenderManager methods, but it isn't documented what Objects
are acceptable.

regards,
Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/