Hello Peppe,

could you please specify the jump version you use and tell me if it's
windows xp? Additionally a screenshot might help as it looks like you
don't ran into the usual Nullpointerexception typical for the extensions
nasty bug.

If you are a bit more patient you could wait until I finished the first
update of the extension. I did the first the steps last weekend and it
looks promising.

Regards Ede
--
> Edgar, Pedro, Sunburned and Stefan
> I am testing Edgar's CTS since it seems to be useful
> for many users and I want to add a description about
> it in the help documentation.
>
> I followed the help file to instal it:
> 1) put files from gt2jump.cts-0.1a/ext to OJ/lib/ext
> folder
> 2) Check if in Openjump.bat (Windows)  file
> ‘lib/ext’ is in the  classpath
>
>  By the time I try to set coordinate system I always
> had the same error message "can't locate cs.conf..."
>
> I also saw this page
> http://openjump.org/wiki/show/Installing+PlugIns and
> Ravi/Edgar. And I tried in different ways (other
> foldre and other classpath).
>
> Maybe I missed something. Coul you help me?
>
> Peppe

public class WhoDidIt{ // A comment. I love comments
  private static Person sender;

  public static void main (String[] foo){

  sender = new Person();
  sender.setName(new String[]{"Edgar", "Soldin"});

  Address address = new Address();
  address.setStreet("Stadtweg 119");
  address.setZip(39116);
  address.setCity("Magdeburg");
  address.setCountry("Germany");

  sender.setAddress(address);

  sender.setMobilePhone(" +49(0)171-2782880 ");
  sender.setWebSiteUrl(" http://www.soldin.de ");
  sender.setEmail(" [EMAIL PROTECTED] ");
  sender.setPGPPublicKey(" http://www.soldin.de/edgar_soldin.asc ");
  sender.setGender(true);