Betreff: Re: [jump-users] [Fwd: File format plugins]
Datum: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:09:23 +0200
Von: Edgar Soldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Antwort an: JUMP Users Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: JUMP Users Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Referenzen: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

the gt2 reader writer extension (not updated since 2004), installs as
extra entry in file menu, supports
gml2, shape, gtopo30, ascii, mapinfo
as they came with gt2... not sure about the last three (if raster or
vector, only vector supported by the extension) .. tested were only gml2
and shape then.

just to remind of it .. regards edgar
--
> important question by Paul Austin, because he wants to implement a new
> file-load dialog for OpenJUMP
>
> stefan
> ---------------------
>
> Does anyone know of any file based readers and writers or Image plugins
> for JUMP not included in the following list?
>
> *Raster*
> ECW - Standard
> GeoTiff/Tiff + World - Standard
> JPG, PNG, JPG - Standard
> MrSID -Standard
>
> *Vector*
> ESRI Shapefile - Standard
> WKT - Standard
> FME GML - Standard
> GML 2.0 - Standard
> JUMP GML - Standard
>
> DXF - Michael
> MIF - Michael
> SAIF - Me
> MOEP - Me
> (MIF - Michael, not working currently)
> CSV - Pirol

public class WhoDidIt{ // A comment. I love comments
  private static Person sender;

  public static void main (String[] foo){

  sender = new Person();
  sender.setName(new String[]{"Edgar", "Soldin"});

  Address address = new Address();
  address.setStreet("Stadtweg 119");
  address.setZip(39116);
  address.setCity("Magdeburg");
  address.setCountry("Germany");

  sender.setAddress(address);

  sender.setMobilePhone(" +49(0)171-2782880 ");
  sender.setWebSiteUrl(" http://www.soldin.de ");
  sender.setEmail(" [EMAIL PROTECTED] ");
  sender.setPGPPublicKey(" http://www.soldin.de/edgar_soldin.asc ");
  sender.setGender(true);