Hei Michael and Larry,

it doesn't have to be broken. A couple of weeks before I realized the
same problem. I could built at my home computer while the nightly built
did not work - and 3 days later it shipded 2 builts on one day. Maybe we
wait 3-4 days?

stefan

(btw.. to much of message floating around today - and i don't find the
time to read :o)