Stefan,

I didn't mean to dig up a bone of contention. Please remember what I
laid out on the wiki was just a suggestion. I can delete it at any
time.

I brought up the suggestion of using the SourceForge wiki for two (2) reasons:

[1] Someone suggested the OJ wiki could use a little more structure
and organizing.

[2] Larry and Peppe were talking about using the wiki for help in OpenJUMP.

Having said that, I really don't care which wiki we use. If you feel
strongly about staying with the OJ wiki we have now then lets do that!
(I agree that any transition of the wiki would be a lot of work.)

In this case I think the documentation of OJ functions that Peppe has
come up with should stay on the OJ wiki and not be moved to the
SourceForge wiki.

You wrote: "And hey... please be carefull to start new wiki's and and so on..
consider the time you can work on that first : there are already 2 more
OJ wikis, where i consider one as being completely unnecessary, while
the second you rather be renamed due to it's rather personal touch."

We have three wikis? I can think of only two (2) wikis. One is at
http://openjump.org/wiki/show/HomePage and the other is at
http://thejumppilotproject.pbwiki.com/. Where is the third?

Which wiki would you like to rename? The wiki I have for the JPP?

The Sunburned Surveyor