All,

If you want to try out the new file menu I have a download bundle
prepared at

http://open.revolsys.com/download/nightly/openjump/openjump-core-1.2-20070925-bin.zip

This version supports the drag and drop of files, I took the code from
the external library, extracted the bits I needed and add it to the
plug-in so we are not dependent on a 3rd party library (the code is very
small).

I have an exception I need to fix when I ran it from the binary file on
linux, which is strange because it worked in eclipse. The drag and drop
works on Windows though, does anyone have a MAC they can test on?

Paul