Hi Eric,

IN theory you can use includes and excludes to simplify the whole thing, but there seems to be a bug in the maven assembly plug-in that only processes the first include or exclude. Which is why the descriptor was so long winded. I have a bug open on it but nothing seems to be happening with it.

Paul

Eric Lemesre wrote:
Paul,

Thanks for attachement !
It possible to build a conditionnal assembly?

some think like that :
<assembly>
  <moduleSets>
    <
moduleSet
<file:///home/lemeser/.mozilla/firefox/czpjfwd3.default/ScrapBook/data/20071008234927/assembly.html#class_moduleSet>>
      <includeSubModules/>
      <includes>
          <include>org.openjump.plugin:*</include>
       </includes>
      <excludes>
        <exclude>
org.openjump.plugin:${plugin.enable.PostGISPlugin}</exclude>
        <exclude>org.openjump.plugin:${plugin.enable.JoinTable}</exclude>
        <exclude>org.openjump.plugin:${plugin.enable.OtherPlugin}
</exclude>
      </excludes>
    </moduleSet
<file:///home/lemeser/.mozilla/firefox/czpjfwd3.default/ScrapBook/data/20071008234927/assembly.html#class_moduleSet>>
  </moduleSets>

and enablePlugIn.properties
# plugin to enable when is not empty
plugin.enable.PostGISPlugin=PostGISPlugin
plugin.enable.JoinTable=
plugin.enable.OtherPlugin=OtherPlugin

it is verry simple to enable/disable plugin without touch the assembly descriptor

Eric.