Hei Paul,

i tested even on OSX. Drag and Drop look fine there as well.
And your new OpenPlugIn dialog is nice too. I checked it with the
Postgis and the ArcSDE. I have only two suggestions for later, when
doing a final release: a) make the dialog a bit smaller, b) use a
default icon if none is provided by the (external) plugin

very well done!
stefan