Larry or others,

I've been thinking about Icons, I think we need to have some icons for
the following

    * Category
    * Layer
    * Project (I don't like the current paper icon). Iwas thinking
      something that would say have a list of layers on the left with
      something that looked like a map on the right, or even just
      something that looked like a map with a box around it
    * Wizard

Then I can have icons from these for Open Wizard, Open File and Open
Project and my items in the new menu.

If anyone has time to have a look at the famfam silk icons to see if
there is anything that would work, I can integrate it in.

Cheers,
Paul