Landon,

On the P.S.S.  Documentation that is larger because of quality
descriptions and illustrations is a good think. Larger because of file
format size is not so good.

Another thing is responsiveness, on my Linux box it takes forever to
launch a PDF viewer, an embedded swing HTML viewer however is really
fast. The other thing we should look at is the Java Help system to see
if it meets out needs without inventing things ourselves.

Paul