Landon,

This assumed you are using maven to do your builds. I have found it very useful when dealing with multiple projects. In maven you have the following structure

src
 main
   java
   resources

Paul
*Paul Austin*
/President/CEO/
Revolution Systems Inc.

+1 (604) 288-4304 x201
www.revolsys.com <http://www.revolsys.com>

Sunburned Surveyor wrote:
Step #4 of the wiki instructions on using the I18N class states that
"Make sure when you build your jar file the whole directory tree under
src/main/resources is copied to the jar file."

Is this absolutely required? I've got a JAR file with the following
two top-level folders:

net
resources

My java code is in the "folder" while my properties file for I18N is
in the resources folder. The complete structure looks something like
this:

net/sourceforge/surveyos/openjump/plugins/superselecttool/main
resources/net/sourceforge/surveyos/openjump/plugins/superselecttool/main

Can I get the I18N class to work with this structure, or do I the
"net" and "resources" folders have to be in a "src/main" folder?

Thanks,