I've making good progress with my deegree CRS transformation plug-in
for OpenJUMP, but last night I hit a very odd road block. I'm not sure
if this is a deegree problem, or a problem that I'm having in Eclipse.
But I thought I would ask our expert Eclipse users for some help. :]

I'm trying to use the deegree PointImpl class in one of my methods. I've added
the deegree2.jar file to my build path in Eclipse. I've also added the
appropriate import statement. I can see the PointImpl class file when
I expand the deegree2.jar file in Eclipse.

However, Eclipse tells me that the PointImpl class is not visible. It
doesn't even work when I use the fully qualified class name. The same
is true of the PolygonImpl class.

Note: Eclispe accepts the "org.deegree.model.spatialschema.*;" import
statement, but flags the org.deegree.model.spatialschema.PointImpl;"
import statement with an error.

Any ideas what may be going on?

Thanks for all of the help.

The Sunburned Surveyor

P.S. - Here is a link to a screenshot of the error in my Eclipse IDE
on Debian Linux:

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/SunburnedSurveyor/?action=view&current=PointImpl_not_visible.png

I've making good progress with my deegree CRS transformation plug-in
 for OpenJUMP, but tonight I've hit a very odd road block. I'm not sure
 if this is a deegree problem, or a problem that I'm having in Eclipse.
 But I thought I would ask here.

 I'm trying to use the PointImpl class in one of my methods. I've added
 the deegree2.jar file to my build path in Eclipse. I've also added the
 appropriate import statement. I can see the PointImpl class file when
 I expand the deegree2.jar file in Eclipse.

 However, Eclipse tells me that the PointImpl class is not visible. It
 doesn't even work when I use the fully qualified class name. The same
 is true of the PolygonImpl class.

 Note: Eclispe accepts the "org.deegree.model.spatialschema.*;" import
 statement, but not the org.deegree.model.spatialschema.PointImpl;"
 import statement.

 Any ideas what may be going on?

 Thanks for all of the help.

 The Sunburned Surveyor

 I've attached a screenshot of the source code editor in Eclipse
 showing the error.