Hi Stefan,

  Sorry you had to waste time with this. You were on the right track.  It
can be fixed by commenting out the blackboard stuff in SIDLayer.  Like:

//    private Blackboard blackboard = new Blackboard();
//    public Blackboard getBlackboard()
//    {
//        return blackboard;
//    }

I'm not sure why this suddenly became a problem.

regards,
Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/