Since there were no objections to the JPP Bazaar preview I posted a
couple weeks ago I completed the website. You can now view it at:

http://www.redefinedhorizons.com/jppbazaar/index.html

I removed the sample bounty and all of the programmer names except for
my own. I wanted to ask for any comments one more time before I "go
live" and announce the site on our user mailing list.

If you are a programmer, or have a company, that would like to be
profiled on the JPP Bazaar for possible work on OpenJUMP please let me
know. I've got a page called "programmer profiles" to which I can add
some details about you, your company, and the work you are interested
in doing on OpenJUMP. I'm not sure how popular this site will be with
our users, but free advertising doesn't hurt.

I would have included companies like Larry Becker's, Paul Austin's,
and Vivid Solutions, but I didn't want to be presume anything.

If you are a power user subscribed to this mailing list and have work
on OpenJUMP that you would be willing to fund, send me the details and
I can get a bounty posted on the site for you.

I hope the site is something that everyone will find useful.