hello,

on os x, is there an 'easy' way to either copy(and paste) or save-as or export the coordinates of a raster image/geotiff? if so, i would apeciate it if someone could enlighten me. if i go into the Feature Info window, i of course can VIEW this information, and can highlight it, but it does not copy when i attempt to apple-C or right-click- copy(there is no right-click-copy).

i have a 1000 or so mrsid files i had converted sometime back to geotiff. now i need to convert them to a handheld format, and the converter requires i enter left, right, top, and bottom coordinates(xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax). and so, it would be wonderful if there was an EASY way to go about getting this info using oj on os x. i have not looked into any other utilities, perhaps they do or do not exist, not sure. but if anyone here knows, again, i would much appreciate it.

regards,

<<inline: ericsSignature.png>>

Eric Jarvies