Hi Peppe,

  The auto-assign attribute tool supports incrementing an embedded number,
so your example of AL01... should work, however it would not currently put a
leading zero in to preserve the string length.  Is that necessary?  It
should be easy to add.

  As you probably know, the Text Block tool will work currently in OJ if you
have the isa-2.5.jar by putting this reference in your
workbench-properties.xml file:

<plug-in>com.isa.jump.plugin.TextBlockPlugIn</plug-in>

regards,
Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/