Hi Stefan,
I plan to send a copy of the List of Tools to you and Landon for this week.
I upgraded the list to the new moifications of the menu.
I explore other possibilities than a PDF doc:
1) The list of tools is written in Opendoc and planned to be a PDF,
nevertheless this part of openjump is constantly changing (adding new menus,
tools, end even toolbar): in few weeks this part becomes old, comparing to the
evolution of OJ :-). I am scouting other possibility for this part: either a
sort of HTML help pages, like the one embedded in Openoffice: It would be as a
downloadable doc on the wiki. I assume that this part is quite big to leave on
the wiki as it is now - too difficult to explore and to use.

2) The user guide (in opendoc). I guess there is no need of an extra user
guide.
Nevertheless I explored in it some arguments (connected to Linux abd scripts)
which are still not described in the wiki. I will probabily finish this part
quasi-developing as an Opendoc and see how to use (moving to wiki?)
Right now I discover some useful modification: see my post about Linux and
Workbench.properties.xml

3) the developing section: custtomize, change languages, portable Openjump and
other minor arguments are probabily more tricks that can go on the wiki pages
Even the part connected to OJ and eclipse could be better explained on the wiki
(your point of view, AFAIR)

nyhow, tomorrow or the day after I will send some info.
I would really appreciate your and Landon opinion.

Peppe

PS English, of coarse, needs to be corrected----